For a gentle awakening, enjoy an all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet, in the veranda or on the terrace with a panoramic view of the Cévennes. Sweet and savory products will garnish the buffet: hot drinks, fruit juices, pastries, jams, eggs, cold meats, cheeses, salads, cereals, fresh fruit, etc. ...
Rest in the garden
During your stay in this charming Cévennes hotel, you will enjoy privileged access to a verdant garden, lulled by the flavors and scents of nature, offering a direct path to the river. In the shade of a large oak or chestnut, enjoy a moment of calm and rest.
Large outdoor pool
Enjoy the beautiful days and the warmth of the south, in the shade of the parasols, on the deckchairs around the pool. The swimming pool is accessible from the beginning of May to mid-September. In the latter, you can refresh yourself with an unrivaled view of the Cévennes. Enhance your moment of relaxation around the pool with a cold drink ordered from the pool bar, open in July and August. & Nbsp;
Panoramic view terraces
Different terraces, with a panoramic view of the Camisards valley, the Le Gardon river and the viaduct where the little Cévennes steam train passes, from where you can appreciate the beauty and happiness of staying in this region of France. Rest, relaxation and calm will be there.
We are an establishment for adults and therefore we regret to inform our customers that our Hotel "La Résidence des 3 Barbus" cannot accommodate children under 12 years old. We do not have family rooms or extra beds.
• Our establishments are built on the side of the mountain, so with the advantage of offering very beautiful views, but with the disadvantage of having a lot of stairs to get around. The construction of the buildings on the valley in 1968 did not allow the installation of lifts to access the different rooms. Also, it is difficult for people with reduced mobility to move between the different levels. As a result, we unfortunately do not have a PMR room available in our establishment.
• Our animal friends are no longer accepted, given and because of some owners who lack education!
• Non-smoking establishment, there are plenty of outdoor spaces,
• Ample free and private parking,
• Free and unlimited Wi-Fi,
• Check-in from 4 p.m. and check-out before 12 p.m.