Panoramic view of the Cévennes
From one of the terraces, you will enjoy an exceptional view of the Camisards valley, the Le Gardon river and the viaduct where the little Cévennes steam train passes. Enjoy a moment of rest and relaxation under the southern sun, enjoying your breakfast, a gourmet meal or a drink ordered from the pool bar in season.
From 8 a.m. until 10:30 a.m., take advantage of our veranda with a view of the valley to taste your breakfast in an all-you-can-eat buffet, sweet and savory. Hot drinks, fruit juices, pastries, eggs, cheeses, cold meats, jams and many other dishes will make up your plate. Take the opportunity to taste local specialties such as Pélardon des Cévennes or chestnut jam.
Style and history of the building
The 4 **** Les 3 Barbus hotel, a beautiful stone building built in 1968 and inaugurated in July 1970, has managed to combine the rustic character of its antique furniture and architecture, with modern equipment. Relax in the lounge at the corner of the large Cévennes fireplace or on one of our terraces to read or play a game of cards. This charming hotel was created by three brothers, all Les 3 Barbus, on the family property which borders the Gardon river.
The magnificent building, with exposed stones, overlooks a natural, calm and restful garden, dotted with Mediterranean vegetation: the perfect opportunity to stroll in the shade of the large green and white oaks. You will be a 3-minute walk from the river by a private path, where you can appreciate the granite banks and try a refreshing swim.
Hotel with outdoor pool
In season, enjoy the southern sun for a moment lazing around the large swimming pool. Towels, parasols and deckchairs will be provided free of charge. This is the perfect time to order a cold drink at the pool bar reserved for customers, open in July and August, from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Good to know
We are an establishment for adults and therefore we regret to inform our customers that our Hotel Les 3 Barbus cannot accommodate children under 12 years old. We do not have family rooms or extra beds.
- Our establishments are built on the side of a mountain, so with the advantage of offering very beautiful views, but with the disadvantage of having a lot of stairs to get around. The construction of the buildings in 1968 did not allow the installation of elevators to access the various rooms. Also, it is difficult for people with reduced mobility to move between the different levels. As a result, we unfortunately do not have a PRM room available in our establishment.
- Our animal friends are no longer accepted, given and because of some owners who lack education!
- Non-smoking establishment, there are plenty of outdoor spaces,
- Large free and private car park,
- Free and unlimited Wi-Fi,
- Check-in from 4 p.m. and check-out before 12 p.m.